DR. GEORGE LAMBRINOS
Dr. George Lambrinos is committed to providing excellent dental care to his patients in a relaxed and comfortable environment. To this end, after obtaining his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from UMDNJ, he completed an additional year of formal dental training and education. This included a one-year Hospital Dental Residency at Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Lambrinos has been voted one of NJ's top dentists by NJ monthly for 2012, 2013 and 2014. Prior to his dental education Dr. Lambrinos earned a degree in Biology from Rutgers University.
Dr. Lambrinos is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Additionally, Dr. Lambrinos has continued his education annually by attending local and national dental conventions and lectures.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- UMDNJ (New Jersey Dental School)
- Monmouth Medical Center, General Practice Residency
- Rutgers University, BA Biology
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Monmouth/Ocean Country Dental Association
NJ TOP DENTISTS ARTICLE: